Need some help, time for upgrade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattyice008

Reefing newb
With my birthday around the corner, I've decided to upgrade to the 70gal thats in the corner of my room. It was free from a friend :)

So here's what I need help looking for:

Lights-Already know what I'm buying
Heater-How many watts should I get?
Sump-My dad and I will most likely be making one
Protein skimmer-I need one that is quiet, and can go IN the sump

What else am I missing?

Links to possible suggestions would help a lot

help me out :D

So what does this have to do with anything...Test 123 if that was you in that vid...Karma is a bitch, what goes around come around. If it wasnt you why are you posting on this thread?

Test123, if you think that video is amusing, go elsewhere -- a therapist comes to mind. Animal cruelty will not be condoned here.

The video i posted was made by the user Mattyice008.

The videos on his youtube show henry, his lobster, the same henry as the one in his signature.

After seeing the video i googled his nickname and am pretty shocked to see he puts so much time in his aquarium just to flush his fish.

So i just posted what he does to his fish because i think he does not deserve to be helped by you guys. This is the reason i posted the video.

Last edited by a moderator:
so nobody cares that he flushes his fish..? and why did the video got removed. i want people to see what a bad person he is.

I care. Matty, is that really you pissing on a live fish then flushing it? If so, I have a big problem with that.

here is an other video he uploaded of his mantis shrimp ''henry'' wich is in his signature

LMB is his gaming clan or something..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p1x5DMMus0"]Henry the peacock mantis shrimp - YouTube[/ame]

Now, I haven't had a chance to investigate this (and I will), but I am very curious as why you would pick this one random person to google out of all the hundreds of posters on site. Animal cruelty is a big issue with me and I want to get to the bottom of this.

Now, I haven't had a chance to investigate this (and I will), but I am very curious as why you would pick this one random person to google out of all the hundreds of posters on site. Animal cruelty is a big issue with me and I want to get to the bottom of this.

It's legit. He took down his YouTube videos. Which were posted under the same username as his LR username.

should have saved the video for evidence..
I googled his username from a different forum.
I posted the link here but the link was removed. On that forum he was stating ''lmb number 1 and if your against lmb you will end up like my fish''
then i googled his username from that forum and found his aquarium posts. Since the register did not took alot of time i registered and wanted to tell you people about it so maybe we could do something about it.

Okay. Enough with the cyber stalking. At least, if you are going to do it, there's no need to post it here.

I'm going to close this thread, anything more should be discussed via PMs. Because I don't see the point in continuing on with this discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back