Need to catch sixline

Civicdemon

Go Big Or Go Home !
Ok guys shoot me ideas on how to catch theis freken sixline. i added a fairy wrasse and he wont leave the por thing alone, i also want to add a yellow corris wrasse but i can with the six line in there. i had to put the fairy in the refugium to recover after getting beat up by the sixline. i hope it recovers. Six line is on my shit list. Fish trap doesnt seem to work with him. ahhh im like F....... i fell like hooking his ass lol

Hook him!
Okay to hook him as I read that is one way to catch difficult fish-just cut the tip off so that you don't hurt him too much!

Hook him!
Okay to hook him as I read that is one way to catch difficult fish-just cut the tip off so that you don't hurt him too much!
How the hell do you hook the right fish. If I hung a hook in my tank with any kind of food on it I would catch every tang in the dam tank ? I would seriously love to know how people do it. as I know it can be done, but how ????

I had to drain my tank to catch a lemonpeel angelfish that wouldn't cooperate. Here is what I did https://www.livingreefs.com/threads/lemonpeel-angelfish-experience.46552/

I don't know where people got the idea that ANY Centropyge angel fish is reef safe, they're not, not even Flames. I'd trust a friggin butterfly before I'd trust one of those little bastards.

As for catching the 6 line, try a live food, brine shrimp or a few pods with a very small rock in the trap.

I finally got his ass. took a couple days of starving everyone in the tank and then placing the NORI in the fish trap, ones he seen all the tangs going in so did he and BAM !!! Now he is in the sump. I took the fairy wrasse out of the refugium and placed him in the fish trap inside the DT Kinda using it as a introduction box, Female clown was still kinda being an ass but i guess after the day she got use to him and now shes fine, i let him go in the tank and now he seems really happy.

Back