Nemo's Aquarium Super Store

Discussion in 'Vendor Evaluations' started by Altohombre, Jan 8, 2010.

1. Altohombre

Altohombre The Tennis Pro Reefer

The other day I am watching TV and I see an advertisement for this store. It is the first time I have ever seen a fish store advertised on television. Has anyone been there or heard anything about it? It is located in East Norriton, PA

Altohombre, Jan 8, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. Altohombre

Reefrookie Not so new anymore! VIP Member

Never been there but I have heard from other reefers in the Phila area that they are very pricey. I was going to take a ride there until I heard that!

Reefrookie, Jan 8, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. Altohombre

Altohombre The Tennis Pro Reefer

I went there today and the prices didn't seem all that great. In terms of fish they had little variety. I didn't see any wrasses or pygmy angels. They mostly had a lot of clown fish, some pseudos and a couple tangs. They do have a couple very nice display tanks including one that has a big shark swimming circles around it. I probably won't go again because it was about an hour away from me and although their tanks were clean they didn't have anything that made it worth the trip.

Altohombre, Jan 14, 2010
  4. Altohombre

AlwaysImproving

I've been there and like everyone says, a little pricey but decent selection of fish/corals.

AlwaysImproving, Jan 19, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question