neptunes cove?

Cheeser

I Love Reefer
Has anyone ordered from Neptune's cove? I ordered some zoas and palys from there, I got my order a week ago and my polyps haven't opened yet. I'm pretty sure the zoa (single polyp) has died over the past week. My palys look "not dead" but haven't opened. I paid $50 for the laser scope zoa polyp, and $30 per polyp for the full spectrum 2 palys.
My parameters are in check and stable. I have a bunch of other palys and zoas that r doing great and multiplying like crazy. All my other corals r doing great and growing also all my frags r growing good. I have a lot of lps &sps also along with shrooms and rics...all doing great.
I drip acclimated them over about 3 hrs. And acclimated them to my lights. I should've asked but Im pretty sure they frag them after u order them and ship them the same day. For the price I paid I was really expecting healthy frags. I won't be ordering from there anymore.

i've never heard them either. did you dip them? any pics? when i buy from reefers all i do is take some tank water drop a couple of drops of lugols solutions for 10mins and then check to make sure i dont see anything and then place then in th tank.

is this the neptunes cove out of Dallas ? If so, Im sorry to tell you , but steer clear of that place. Every time I have gone in there the tanks are nasty, and the fish look horrible. I will never go back.

Try Austin Aqua Farms , Matt has some killer stuff

agreed i ordered 3 corals from thre and spent 126 bucks and everyone of them died in 2 weeks. so try your best to get them to open but donr be suprized if they die.

is this the neptunes cove out of Dallas ? If so, Im sorry to tell you , but steer clear of that place. Every time I have gone in there the tanks are nasty, and the fish look horrible. I will never go back.

Try Austin Aqua Farms , Matt has some killer stuff

Yup that's the place. Thanks guys.
Yea I drive to Austin aqua farms sometimes. Its an hour away but well worth it.

dont feel bad about the drive. any good lfs that have nice corals are about a hour drive away. i usually just make a big circle and stop by all four shops to make it worth my while.

Back