Never before seen photos of dramatic alien abduction

AmberSunrise

Reef enthusiast
:rofl:

5507979700_79f52d5b03_b.jpg

5507371693_5257ddc654_b.jpg

Don't think it is Tom Hanks maybe Major Tom or even Tommy lee Jones looks like that last shot in Space Cowboys ????? "that's not a moon"
Great shot :mrgreen:

Last edited:
AmberSunrise: Do you have problems with your pin cushion urchin eating the coralline on your rocks? I had one last year and he mowed through quite a bit. I ended up taking him back to the LFS because of that but really miss having one. Are there different types of urchins that won't eat the coralline?

Yes he eats it all in every spot he can reach but I hate that stuff I think its gross so I love my urchin he is way better than dirty algae on my rocks LOL

hahaha thats so funny. i should try to hand things to my tuxedo urchin what a funny idea.

Are there different types of urchins that won't eat the coralline?

Urchins eat algae, all types including coralline algae. if you have some hair algae you can possibly divert it, or you could try to set some nori close to it. OR as your tank matures and you keep your water quality and calcium levels up your urchin will not be able to keep up. I have 2 in my 180 and i never see any noticeable difference.

Back