Never trust nature

yote

In Memoriam
Well,Like the title says.Its a pretty safe bet that what happens in the ocean can and will.
I went to do my usuall lights out tank watching,and low and behold.
I saw something funny looking hanging out of the mouth of my BTA.

Well,that something was Margaret.My sea hare.
When I looked just before the actinics went out,Margaret was on the glass just above the BTA,doing what hares do best.
But Margaret was a clumsy hare and fell off the rocks glass a lot,so I figure she fell into the waiting BTA below.

R.I.P. Margaret:goodnight

I'm sorry to hear about Margaret. She is now at the big frag swap in the sky with my sea hare Jessica, and Redline's sea hare Emily.

How come all these sea hares are named after girls???

PS -- NO PICS?!?! :D

I'm sorry to hear about Margaret. She is now at the big frag swap in the sky with my sea hare Jessica, and Redline's sea hare Emily.

How come all these sea hares are named after girls???

PS -- NO PICS?!?! :D

Hmmm,Wander why that is?Maybe just to make up for um being so dang ugly:mrgreen:

No pics cause of no batterys.Well that and the BTA musta been hungry for some LIVE food.I've never seen it eat that fast before.

Of course now I got to contend with that massive pile of :pooh: it's going to be coughing up tomorrow some time.

sorry yote, lost 2 to powerheads, and got 2 large sea hares last week and today found one dead in sand with yellow linkia helping itself to a dead treat. I think i'm sticking to turbo's and banded trochus snails.

good call on the turbos. Sea hares suck...(said that for you Biff).

Sorry to hear about your loss, but the benny hill comment....classic. I went ahead and downloaded the theme song just for fun.

-Dr Marco :sfish:

If it makes ya feel better Yote.. the wife and I noticed we hadn't seen our Yellow tang for awhile on Monday.. yep.. dead tang.. took us awhile to notice/get him out - now the entire tank is stressed out from big dead fish floating around.

But.. on a positive note - for those of that don't like like Kenya Tree's... put a dead yellow tang your tank.... they really hate it!

Rigo,Yeah,the BTA belched.BIG TIME.Now I got to do a water change tonight instead of waiting untill sunday.

The ink hasnt bothered the BTA yet,Actually the BTA looks a lot happier than it did before.

If it makes ya feel better Yote.. the wife and I noticed we hadn't seen our Yellow tang for awhile on Monday.. yep.. dead tang.. took us awhile to notice/get him out - now the entire tank is stressed out from big dead fish floating around.

But.. on a positive note - for those of that don't like like Kenya Tree's... put a dead yellow tang your tank.... they really hate it!

Thanks for that advice Ad.
Think i'm to buy a yellow tang this weekend and let it lay out and start rotting.:mrgreen:

I think I still have my dead emperor in my garbage can outside, I can fedex it to you if you would like. That will cause a BIG mess in your tank.

-Dr Marco :sfish:

Back