New 10gal nano tank.

Will a clown fish host coral and stuff if there not in a pair and just 1 clown fish? Because i am looking or a fish that will interact with the coral.

Last edited:
No guarantee. It makes no difference whether the clown is alone or in a pair. Some will host corals, others will not. You never know until you put it in your tank. Some will choose to host a powerhead or heater.

Is $3 per pound of "10 pounds of Ultra Porous, Fully Cured, Seeded, Premium Live Rock" with free shipping good? Just looking around at live rock so i know where to go when i am ready to buy (i like to plan ahead)

Does anyone know some soft and mushroom coral that is none toxic or atleast not very toxic lol? I was doing research on the coral and some i found are highly toxic:shock: and i just dont realy wana worry about "if" something happend.

Leather (soft) corals and mushrooms are not toxic to people. All corals can be toxic to each other or fish that eat them -- that's how they defend themselves. Where did you hear that these corals are highly toxic? It's not true.

Last edited:
Just dont eat them and if you touch them wash your hands before you touch anything else. They wont do anything to your skin except give you a rash, but thats unlikely unless youre really sensitive or really allergic to palytoxins.

Back