new 46 bow front

I ended up bleaching and then I have them in a rubbermaid tote with twenty gallons of just water and I am going to swap water until clorine levels are 0

That will work as well... but it will go fast with the dechlorinator. Just my :twocents:

The rock that I got from that guy is soaking in declorinator as we speak. got about 40 pounds of it. Tank is done cycling and the goby loves the tank. On the fifteenth propaply going to add some clowns. Pics to come

Finally got my legit test kit and it looks like the tank is good to go. Its done cycling. Going to get some clowns on the fifteenth.

Attachments

• 2012-03-05_20-23-56_645.jpg
    2012-03-05_20-23-56_645.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 276
ok so the guy I got some rock off of also sold me a light fixture. It is a coralife compact fluorescent with a 10k bulb and the acitic bulb it also has the lunar leds. Is this enough for corals or no?

Added a peppermint shrimp and three dime sized hermits today. I have twenty more pounds of rock ready to be added tomorrow. Which would bring me up to a total of forty to fifty pounds of rock in my tank. I am also going to rebuild this compact fluorescent fixture I got off a guy for almost nothing. I am going to use that while I buy and build my own led fixture.

my big tank i bought another filter, sand, powerheads, painted it, and checked wiring and i still got tons of stuff to do.

She left today and I am going to wait till next weekend for bismarck to have a little extra cash if that's cool with you

Back