new 46 bow front

Well my anemone ate today, pooped today, and is now fanned out and slowly moving to his rock. On another good note my clowns were swimming on and near it.

Ok so its been a couplel days and the couple of aiptasia I had are gone thanks in part to aiptasia x and 2 peppermint shrimp. The zoas are finally starting to open. The bubble tip seems to have finally gotten used to the tank is not purging every five minutes anymore. The torch coral is happy in the sand bed. The watermelon mushrooms is happy on his rock. The clowns are still adjusting, the male sleeps by swimming at the top of the tank and the female at the bottom of the tank curled up on a rock. She was doing the whole curled twitching thing to my male today and then kept picking at one rock all day. So I think she wants to lay eggs but the male doesnt want to do his part. Pics soon when my wife gets back from montana and I have a decent camera.

so its been awhile since i have updated my status on here. I still have the same tank and just got a LTA a week ago and my clowns are already in love.

IMG_20130216_115150_956_zpsb958352c.jpg

Back