New 75 Gallon Aquarium-What Fish To Get?

Tetra1

Reefing newb
I am calling all reefers to give me some ideas on what fish to put in my new tank. I will be upgrading so I will already have a maroon clownfish, starry blenny, and dragon goby. I am interested in any and all suggestions! I know you guys love to do this!! Oh yeah I will consider invertebrates too!!!

:bounce::^::Cheers:

A scribbled foxface was on the list of possibilities. I wanted a magnificent but damn they are expensive!! :grumble:

So worth it though! I love my magnificent! You should also look at wrasses, there are so many crazy colors out there.

I Love wrasses, which ones do you like best? I had a carpenters fairy wrasse, but he did not fair well. He jumped and committed himself to the ground twice. I even had a top on the tank, he did it when I was cleaning. :frustrat:

My favorite is the rhomboid fairy wrasse but, if you think the mags are expensive you'll think these are crazy. I also love leopards, Potters and Ornate leopards are my two favorites.

My favorite is the rhomboid fairy wrasse but, if you think the mags are expensive you'll think these are crazy. I also love leopards, Potters and Ornate leopards are my two favorites.

I love the leopards, I think they are very cool. My LFS carries a lot of wrasses! :sfish:

Back