New 850 gallon aquarium

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, there was a little douchebag last year that was posting pics of himself all cute and skinny on a beach when in reality he was a just an ordinary chubby kid, and then he was lying about his brother and his broken arm and it just kept going. Pretty sad. Biff did some good detective work on that one. :D

No, there was a little douchebag last year that was posting pics of himself all cute and skinny on a beach when in reality he was a just an ordinary chubby kid, and then he was lying about his brother and his broken arm and it just kept going. Pretty sad. Biff did some good detective work on that one. :D

Yes. I even used his local Craig's List to find ads that he had posted that linked back to his email address and phone number... He was trying to trade his scooter for an aquarium. Good times, hahaha.

And don't forget SaltwaterKing! He was one of the best as well -- the retired marine biologist that lived in Hawaii. LOL.

I was almost going to ask if his real name was Kennedy when the real tank thread was found.
And don't forget SaltwaterKing! He was one of the best as well -- the retired marine biologist that lived in Hawaii. LOL.
Don't hate on saltwaterking Biff! If I had only used the stress-zyme fix all, my tank would have never crashed and everything would have been all right.

Yes. I even used his local Craig's List to find ads that he had posted that linked back to his email address and phone number... He was trying to trade his scooter for an aquarium. Good times, hahaha.

Good work Biff !! post his phone # and we can all crank call him:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Plywood and fibreglass aquarium build

Nice that you have a build of it on a web site...

Im calling BS

muahahahaha

Mmmm....You words throughout this thread insinuate that you have or are purchasing the tank? Unless you are building or having one built for you from my design, I fail to see how you will be able to pick it up from my place and have it delivered to yours by the 4th of Feb. The international freight alone would be massive. In the future, it would be highly appreciated any references to my build be either clear or truthful.
Now that I have posted for the sole purpose of letting your fellow members know the tank depicted in this thread remains the sole property of me now and in the future, I will retreat back into the world of American cichlids.;-)

Regards Brenton Smith

I think this has carried on long enough.
bkc824 this is the only warning you will get. Try to pull a stunt like that again here and you will be banned.

THREAD CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back