New Add and funy thing.

LionFish

Resident Photoshopper
Well I got a clam yesterday .
fish007-1.jpg

fish004-2.jpg

And today i came in the house to find one of my Turbo's Zooming across the bottom. I mean FAST!!!
I got a closer look and saw this
fish002-2.jpg

He took over an empty shell that I had got when i picked up all the turbos
fish003-2.jpg

i have started to hate my hermits. i have had them since day one and haven't had any problems. but, my algae has all but dis-appeared and they have turned EVIL! i found three of them ravishing one of my beutiful coriline covered turbo's. then the same night i noticed one of them running around in one of my bubble bee snail's shell. and i seriously doubt the snail "loaned" him the shell to go cruising in. as soon as i get my refugium built that's where my hermits are going to be living. if not there the toilet.

same here it hate hermits my one ate my 50$ coral and 10$ snail so i shot him with the bb gun. thats a nice price on a clam.

beautifull clam...funny hermit..sorry to hear that about your snail fishbait...thats what hermits do...and snails are for them a delicious snack

So far these guys have kept to their selves so i will keep em'
But the first sign of terror they are getting ripped from the shells and fed to the LION!!!

I think most of us hate hermits.But you can actually say that hermit aint to big for his briches.

Awesome clam.

Back