New addition -- peppermint shrimp

wontonflip

I failed Kobayashi Maru
Even though I've only found 1 aiptasia, and it was in the sump's siliconed baffle, I went ahead and got a peppermint shrimp!

My nosey clown
shrimp-clown.jpg

Pale shrimp when I just put him in.

paleshrimp.jpg

And voila! After a day, he's finally adjusted and is bright red! It seems he's picked his favorite spot, too.

peppermint.jpg

very cool !!!! I just added a couple new additions also.... A Bullet Goby and 5 cerith snails. My next addition will be some pep shrimp too, I just want my Nitrates is order
1st. Looking good wonton !!

Maybe I'm too obsessed...I spend the first thing in the morning and the last thing at night taking a head count of all the critters LOL....I gave up on counting the crabs and snails, since they're so friggin' good at hiding and when I think they're dead, they pop up out of the blue from whatever vortex they were hiding in. I came home to see how the shrimp was doing, and couldn't find him...so I flicked on the lights for a few seconds and saw him crawling out.

The nessarious snails had a picnic last night when I dropped a few pellets of food so I could watch the shrimp eat. All my nessarious came out to par-tay! Shrimp didn't touch the food..he ran laps around and up and down the tank...hehehe.

HMMM,And I thought I was the only one that took a head count everyday:mrgreen:

Yeah, I've given up trying to hide how obsessive I am, cuz I know everyone here wouldn't be doing their tank justice if they weren't obsessive by at least one thing about their tank. :D I just might be more OCD than any of you if I listed all the things I obsess about!

Back