new addition YEY:)

jcegt87

Dude Dude DUDE!!!!!!
IMG_0623.JPG

beautiful florecent green color OMG its awesome lol

added it yesterday and today i notuced it placed itself on one of my slabs of rock Perfect location for it

the picture takes off so much color :(

We saw a bright pink anemone that looked like your guy up there at the LFS yesterday, we thought it was coral, and were told that it was an anemone (in a tank that meant it wasn't for sale, :( ). It was VERY pretty - about 1 1/2 inch across - when you say it "moved" - do you think it could be a small anemone?

Now I am going to have to find out what kind it was...

sorry forgot to update that :) its been up since Feb 7 months which i understand is prob still early but everything else has been doing well i tought id give it a try

wait the coral can move? I didn't know that but that is my favorite coral!!!

yeas anemones can move and stig other corals in the process untill they find the "perfect" spot for them selves

ljust because you have a perfect spot for it in your tank if it doesnt like it ,it will not stay there

oooh, I didn't know it was an anemone. I thought it was a coral. Yeah I know anemones can move. I would love a bubble tip anemone. I think they are great.

oh lol yeah

the weird thing is the same night i let the anemone in the tankmy clown tried to host it but now my clown wont go near it ?? why would this be

When my husband and I saw a similar one we really thought it was coral! We have a bubble tip, a huge one... lol... not small and colorful like yours. :D

Back