New addition.

Ok heres a good pic that I got two days ago before the lights kicked on. In this pic you can really see the purple color good. I also putting a past pic on the bottom so you can see the diffence from me having it for a month.

New pic
mypictures190.jpg
[/IMG]

I month ago
mypictures057_139404.jpg
[/IMG]

impressive color. I have not seen one quite like that before. The ones I have seen tend to have a lot of bleached out pink to them. That purple is great.

-Doc

BTW, I have 2 BTAs currently in my 90 gallon. It split about 6 months ago and the main piece looks like it is about to split again. I will try to get a pic of it to post. It is pretty cool

-Doc

Ok I love pics. I kinda wish I bought the BTA I saw at the LFS about the time I bought this one. They had the nicest one I've ever seen at a LFS had full color. Well I went in there the other day and they still got it and it was spliting intwo. If it wasn't on the glass and easy to get I would have, but now it's kinda bleached because they got it under regular floresants.

that is a shame. Bobby, I would like to see a full tank shot with the new addition. If you have time.

-Doc

Well Doc I tried to get a full shot but my cam sucks to get a full shot you can't make anything out.

BTW the vid was taken under a diff bulb. I got sick of the old 10k XM and went back to my cheap 14k ebay bulb. You know at first I though the MH wasn't working out for my size tank but I'm really loving it nowand I think the cheap MH form ebay is better than the XM.

tanks looking great bobby gotta love the shimmer from metal halides, i use cheap bulbs from ebay also. Which one do you use, i use the ones from lights64 ebay store 24 bucks a bulb been tempted to try cheap 10 dollar or the 15 dollar bulbs.

Your tank is looking fantastic Bobby! It's come a long way, I remember when you started it.

LAST DAY TO SIGN UP FOR LR SECRET SANTA 2007! PM S13REDLINE NOW! DO IT! OR ELSE! OR ELSE WHAT? YOU SAY. YOU DON'T WANT TO FIND OUT, THAT'S WHAT.

Back