New addition

Sarah, I totally understand. In my 55 gallon, I have a couple small zoa frags that leave me thinking maybe I should have gotten that dwarf angel I wanted instead. But I love my fuzzy mushroom rock that has about 6 heads on it and I only paid $25 for it. I want to get some duncans also. Someday maybe I'll get a larger FOWLR so I can have angels and non-reef-safe fish...wish I had a bigger house!

How funny you thought the same thing, yup, I stared at those darn frags and said, screw it, I'm getting the Flame! Eat 'em honey, I don't care. He is beautiful and so fun to watch, I am more impressed than I thought I would be. Such a splash of color, makes the clown look drab. Don't tell him I said that.
Fuzzy mushrooms huh? I should look more into mushroom colonies or groups or whatever they are called, they are cheap and grow fast and might start filling things out. You'll be really happy with the Duncans.

Well with your sized tank I can see why you don't like frags. They prlly look tiny in there! I have a small tank so fortunatly frags are good for me. You should most deff get some green star polyps...they are bright, glow, move with the water and grow insanly fast! I got a tiny piece a couple months ago and now the whole top of my rock is covered and it starting the grow on the neighboring rock! My zoas and palys grow fast too. Like 2 new polyps a week. I love corals.... Lol you rlly don't like flasher wrasses? I saw two at my lfs and wanted them instantly but they cant go in my small tank...Boohoo. I'm going to a frag swap Saturday and I'm gonna have to look for a Duncan. I need to get one. They seem rlly cool and pretty.
Thanks for the suggestion Brittany, I will def check out the green stars, I'm writing it in my handy dandy saltwater notebook. They move, they glow, what more could you want?? Sounds great. Frag swap on Saturday? You lucky gal, I hope you find a great deal on a duncan!

Thanks for the suggestion Brittany, I will def check out the green stars, I'm writing it in my handy dandy saltwater notebook. They move, they glow, what more could you want?? Sounds great. Frag swap on Saturday? You lucky gal, I hope you find a great deal on a duncan!

You have a notebook too?! I thought i was the only one! Lol I write everything in my notebook. You will love the Gsp. Sometimes I wonder if I ever got a bigger tank how it would love just covered in Gsp. A big green waving glowing carpet! That would be awesome! I can't wait for the frag swap. I'm getting excited. I have a few things I deff wanna get, I already have the spots picked out in my tank where they will be placed Haha.

Anyone have the pulsing xenia coral? That has a lot of movement, kinda creepy actually like little hands or an alien lifeform. I've never seen it at my LFS, just online, but it looks really cool. Supposed to be a good starter coral too. Wonder if they're expensive.

I have this new coral I saw growing on one of my rocks, it's pure white, looks like branches sort of and breaks off so easily.. any idea? I'll probably have to take a picture of it to let you guys see it.

I'm dying to get some galaxia coral in my tank.

IF you look on craigslist you can probably find someone with one. I have three different pieces. I love it. Its a pink pulsing zenia. Its really cool to see the arms just waving around and fingers closing

sarah i have some giant superman shrooms that are like a pink with blue dots. ill ship you one for free if you pay shirring so you could get somthing haha

Back