New additions today!

JAG107

Reef enthusiast
Well, it's been so long since I got any new stuff, I got the itch to stop by the fav LFS today and was rewarded with a plethora of nice stock to pick from. So, here's the new blue acropora tenuis (can anybody positively identify this correctly? Tenuis is what the verdict at the store was).
Can you spot the hitchhiker?

Normally I don't buy maricultured colonies like this, but I just couldn't resist this beauty. Can you blame me?:mrgreen:

And here's a couple bonus shots from my frag tank. The seriatopora species are doing especially well. All of these frags were less than an inch when I glued them to the plugs. Anyone in socal want any free birds nest frags??? They're growing outta control!

Also, I added a sixline wrasse to the frag tank, which doesn't seem too happy right now. I couldn't get any pics. I put a red headed goby in the 3 gallon tank as well, I'll try to get a shot of it later (extremely shy).

Will be down for the holidays Jag. How long do you think I can keep the birdsnest baged before I get it back home to the Bay Area?

Looks good Jag.
Is it a acro crab? Couldn't quite tell.
yep! Its a bad pic, but you can still sorta make it out. One other colony at the store had a pair of nasty gorilla crabs, too. Amazing what these things can show up with from across the globe.

Back