new additions YEY

jcegt87

Dude Dude DUDE!!!!!!
IMG_0301.JPG

IMG_0300.JPG

they look so good :^:

Congrats,I think?The bottom looks like a Goniopora possibly an Alveopora.It was kinda blurry so I couldn't count the tentacles but it looks like 24 on each polyp.Not a good choice on a young system,one of the most difficult corals.

its a geniopora sorry for the low quality I'll take new pic today .,how fast will xenias grow btw

Last edited:
Depends on the tank. Some people can fill a tank in a week some poeple will take a year or more. I don't why. I seen on guy he let for the weekend came back and ever rock in the tank was covered. It was unbelievable. I had a bunch in my tank and it took it a year to double, then when I put it under halides it all melted away.

Xenia is one of those corals thats either going to do great and grow like a weed,or its going to die.
Xenia tends to do great in newer tanks for some reason.
Good luck with the goni.It looks good,But I dont think your tank is ready for it.Like Reef said,they are one of the harder corals to keep.They require stable parameters,and regular feedings.
Not trying to be an ass,but you need to at least ask us before introducing stuff to your tank.Researching what you like would be even better.Learn what it takes to keep your animals alive and thriving before you buy it.
I'd rather answer a question 1,000 times than to see someone buy a fish or coral that their tanks not ready for.

Yeah I'm going by. Pic I googled ,not really sure as of now what it really is (forgot name) Ill take a pic when. I get home from work

Thats 2 great looking fish.
But dude,you need to slow down on stocking.Your going to end up with big problems.

well now all i have is those two plus a coral beauty

plus cleaners and 4 corals

cleaners concist of

1 hermit
2 peppermint
and 3 turbos

Last edited:
That might be all yuo have.But you need to let your biological filtration catch up some.
I jsut dont want you to crash your tank.Take it slow and enjoy finding just the right or coral at just the right time.

That might be all yuo have.But you need to let your biological filtration catch up some.
I jsut dont want you to crash your tank.Take it slow and enjoy finding just the right or coral at just the right time.

i tought.......well doesnt really matter point taken yote

Sorry to say this but the gills look damaged on the goby or is that the picture playing tricks on my eyes?

Never question the Freakster when it comes to identifying a Goniopora.

The red bruise around the gills isn't normal.They get that from sifting sand that has sharp pieces in it.The goby probably injured itself at the LFS tank.I hope it isn't too bad and makes it through it okay.

Back