New Angel

reefkeeper55

Reefing newb
Its been about 5 weeks since I had the Ick outbreak and lost my three angels. I have not seen any signs of it in about a month, everyone has cleared up and seems to be fine, even though I know the Ick is probably still lurking in my tank. I have added a Koran angel, it is fairly large and seems to be doing fine. Has anyone used zucchini or other veggies to supplement the normal regimen of food...and also do you just leave little strips on a clip? Thanks to all of you that posted replies during my Ick episode...the posts were very helpful.:bounce:

Ohnonemo feeds his fish all sorts of table veggies, I'm sure he'll post and let you know. Sooooooo ... Where's our pic of the new angel!

I"ll try to get one posted soon ...he's about the size of a saucer and his colors are really awesome...still miss the emperor and his "grunts" but this Koran is a beautiful angel also..

most of the larger angels are expensive, but the blue face is really one of the pricyer ones... I would love toget a frrench angel but I like my zoa's:frustrat:

As Brian said ,i feed my tank all the types of greens we eat...spinach ,broccoli ,peas,zucchini ,brussel sprouts(tang and angel love them all) ....also nori and formula 2....plus all the meats i feed for my triggers ...so all in total ,my fish get about 15 different types of food...i think variety is key..
Rufio unless that is a show size blueface thats too much IMO,and even those i have seen for 175......my koran was 50 bucks he was a small juvi about 2.5 inches at the time
Reef sounds like you got a nice adult koran ,would love to see a pic:Cheers:

thanks for the info, my Koran is an adult that is probably about the diameter of a saucer, nice and fat and he was 95 - how do you prepare the veggies-raw and in strips I'm assuming and as far as the peas are they frozen? Tks for the info oh no!

All i do is chop it up into nice bite sized pieces...
Yes, its all raw and bought fresh(i grow spinach and zucchini ) , then i freeze it..
How about a pic of this beauty ;)

Back