new apex lite

These units are very intense! I never would have guessed that it would be that complicated to get going nor the time investment or the money! Theres got to be something more simple...... Not sure if it was worth the money, but i know whats happening to my tank at all times

You'll get the hang of it.

Had a Reefkeeper once that drove me nuts for a while.

GHL Profilux has lots of built in features like full lighting control, auto water changes, auto top off, pump control, etc. Programming is easy and done all from your PC. The Vortech module is proprietary and an extra cost. Never owned an apex but it completely blows away the reefkeeper in every way shape and form.

They do make much more of an "all in one." It's the full Apex. It includes pH probe, variable light dimming, EB8 and has MUCH more capability than the lite, which is what I have too. I don't need a lot of the functions that are available in the Modules, and didn't need the VDM features so I don't really want to spend the money for a lot of features I will never use. I'm reallynhappy with it. The only optional items I have are a pH probe and a DIY Brealout Box for ATO and such.

Go to the Neptune Systems website and they have a community forum....Post your specific problem and the experts there can tell you how to fix it....they are outstanding....they can also log into your controller by TelNet and fix it for you....

Did you download the Comprehensive Reference Manual? It answers most of the questions I have....

I had them set it up last time.... It didnt work, my night time went into storm mode. The whole house was in a thunderstorm at the time. Kinda wonder what the neighbors think......

Back