New Biocube

Thanks for the offers guys. We are hiring some movers. Some of our furniture would be very costly to have to replace if we made a mistake while moving ourselves. I'm going with Two Men and a Truck. Any pros cons with these guys? Thanks again everyone.

Sidenote: David and I are working something out with the powder blue. DAVID WHERE ARE YOU? Can we meet this weekend???

David is out of town... don't think he is getting back till monday, can't remember for sure. Think he might have posted a day in the split the zooanthid thread

Patrick - Mainly zoas and some LPS. Michael has a nice piece, but after seeing the tank I am going to pass.

If I can ever get David to trade me some nice zoas, I'll be able to add a few more things to the tank. David you are now my bain. I thought we were partners????

hey guys, my new micromussa came in today!!:^: :^: and it looks awesome, Im gonna have to figure out what the difference is between those and a acan lord, cause the new acan I just got is the same size polyps, unless the acan is a micromussa to?

I'm glad you guys are talking about all your nice new corals in the middle of my delima...

I'll be bringing bleached colonies for everyone at the next meeting.

I still tihnk its very very ironic David can predict tank crashes.

which one is the better buy tomorrow i'm going to start another tank but don't know which one to buy either 24 gallon aquapod, 24g nano cube, or 29 gallon oceanice bio cube. Anyone know the difference as far as quality light filtration.

The prediction I made was eluding to your marriage. Basically the beginning of the end! LOL! I seriously am sorry for your tank problems bud, and I would never wish that on anyone. You know I have lost a few frags lately as well, so.....

I saw that and have no idea what it is. I do know that I am getting tired of his brown and green corals and bleached out anemones he is getting.

I don't know if he will or not. Did you notice that he posted in this thread and didn't even acknowledge my earlier post?

David...where art thou??

salt newbie01 said:
Do you know what that dark green piece is in the middle of the big frag tank??
I hope david will come around for you.

Props to Bryan, Brandon and Patrick for helping me start to fill my nano. Here are a few pics of the pieces I got today. Enjoy...

Full Shot to show new rocks. Thanks Bryan!!
DSC01061.JPG

Zoas I got from Patrick. They are the ones in the center.
DSC01062.JPG

Hammer from Bryan. Great color.
DSC01063.JPG

Blastos from Bryan.
DSC01065.JPG

No this isn't a photo shop job like David does it is the real deal. PHE's from Brandon. That's right PHE's is plural. Not only is there actually a coral there, but there are two of them. If you tilt your head and squint your eyes just right you can see one of them. It is a little smaller than the grain of sand, but it is there. HEHE
DSC01064.JPG

That tank is starting to look good Anthony. Where did Brandon get that frag disc? It must be 1 foot across!!! I have never seen a grain of sand look big. That must be some camera you have Anthony. J/K Brandon!lol

Last edited:
I paid 40$ for a frag that size.

Consider your self lucky. David knows he was their when the deal went down.

Anthony they seem to grow pretty fast though I went from 2 to 12 in about 2 months.

Brandon

Ya he is so ungrateful isnt he!! :pooh:

....and yes he did, and yes they will. Those are some of the nicest zoas hands down. They are #1 or #2 in my book.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Back