New Camera Photos

So still figuring out all the buttons.... there are a lot more options than my last camera....

DSC_4015.jpg

DSC_4035.jpg

_ALH3467.jpg

_ALH3485.jpg

Are those with the normal lens that came with it?

Those are awesome shots!! I think Dennis has some competition now

Thats a Nikon right? Set the exposure compensation a little brighter, I think. Looks good, but a little dark or saturated to me. I use manual focus on my tank shots and f stop priority, so I can control depth of field. Have fun with it, its a little overwhelming. I have a few programs set in mine for faster shots, but I must say with the Nikon, you siply get the shot, its fast. I like to blast about 300 shots at the baseball games.....

Looks good.Just curious of what some of your settings are.Did you use a flash at any value?What is your iso and shutter speed?When i take shots with full flash,i can get unbelievable detail,but then i raise my iso i don't need a flash and i lose some of it.Thats what it looks like with your pics.They are very nice,but the superfine detail is missing,so how do you get both,anyone??

Last edited:
These are goofing with different settings, the camera mostly was on manual I was playing with ISO and F stops, I was using from 100iso - highest & from F3.5-22. Some of them were really dark... more will come....

Looks good.Just curious of what some of your settings are.Did you use a flash at any value?What is your iso and shutter speed?When i take shots with full flash,i can get unbelievable detail,but then i raise my iso i don't need a flash and i lose some of it.Thats what it looks like with your pics.They are very nice,but the superfine detail is missing,so how do you get both,anyone??

It will depend some on what camera you have, my old camera was a D100 didn't have the ISO rage this one does so that helps a lot getting superfine details.

Back