New Camera

SSalty

Team Liquid Force
I got a new camera, it a Panasonic 7.2 megapixel with a Lumix lense. I really am impressed with the quality for the price. I also have been getting into photography. Not using the auto settings, but messing around with the manual settings.

Here are some starter pics:
P1000299.jpg

P1000300.jpg

P1000301.jpg

Notice the sweeper tentacles on the candy cane. Kind of neat.
P1000308.jpg

P1000309.jpg

Beautiful pics Salty

The zoo,GSP and little yellow sponge pic was great.You can see the funnel and pores so well on the sponges.Excellent point and shoot camera,makes mine look like shit.

Salty,You may have just found my next camera for me.

Awesome pics.
Pick one of those and post it in the pic of the month thread.

Ssalty, those are some good looking pics. I took a few photo classes in high school. it can be really fun, sadly I dont remember anywhere close to everything probably cause when i was in high school i was more interested in skipping school rather than being there haha. have fun with the new toy though!

if you wanna get really crazy this is the camera to get IMO Digital Camera Packages: Digital Camera Accessories: Digital Camera Kit my roommate has this one and all the pics i take with it are amazing.

The only photo tip i can give you is Make sure the Glass on the tank is Very clean during macro shots lol a Small smudge can be devistating in a Great shot

Very nice Photos man !
I'm Doomed I will never Win the photo contest!

Awesome pictures.

I have a realy nice camera, but I haven't learned everything on it. I really need to crack down and learn it. What's the point of having it if I don't know how to use it. :D

Back