New Colors

RigoSharon

LIVING REEFS INTERN
GUYS..FISHBAIT GAVE ME AN IDEA..we have a new administrator, its true that Living reefs peach color is past out..lets vote for new colors!!..also a change in the opening picture..:bounce:

i vote ocean blue with metalic..also a new reef on the opening..

yes thats the one mr cunningham,...ill look for some cool ones, reeffreak has some awsome pics of his tank..also the thread is open for suggestions..

Heck no!
Not my 75....its okay but not great.Now wait until my 210 is up.Maybe that one would be great.What about you Mr. C.,You have any pics of your set up?

I've moved this thread to the new feedback forum so that we can get some ideas for the new photo for the front page :)

I'm not sure how easy changing the template/colours will be, but also give me ideas on that too if you want and I'll see what I can do.

YES please take my tank pic off!!! I am ashamed of that pic. That's before I even liked it. LOL! Not to mention it's been on there for like 20yrs.... :D

rigth on..that pic is awsome!!...dont get me wrong revreefer, your pic is awsome too,..is just that lets give a new face to LR..new administrator, new face!!!

have you figure out how to change the templates mr cuningham?..im no good at computers, so i cant give good advice about it:-(

have you figure out how to change the templates mr cuningham?..im no good at computers, so i cant give good advice about it:-(

Yup, I found out how but it requires quite a bit of work so I'm not going to rush into it. I'd need to design a new logo and template first, so I'll have to work on that and then play with the colours :)

I vote every1 where ALL ORANGE suits with flashing lights when anyone hunts with yote!

Yeah new colors would be nice But the tanks should be Ours on a rotation we each could post a Full tank shot in the gallery in a specific area and that could rotate every time some1 opens the site!

Back