new coral and a great deal

hibye

Reef enthusiast
i got new zoas from animal crackers in bridgeville pa for 25$ and when i brout it home i found a baby leather todstool on the rook!!!plus the rock has tons of coraline on it:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:.ill post apic when they open up

Picture076.jpg

Congratulation.The first is too blurry(almost looks like a mushroom coral and not a leather).The second looks more like palys/protopalys,similar to a zoo but not quite.

I agree with Freak, those look like button polyps, not zoas. And I'd also agree that the first picture looks more like a mushroom.

but it has tenticles i think its so small i cant even see it.i now agree that they are polyps but i dont knoew about the other coral i still got a good deal on the corl though

button polyps likes to be feed...give some now and watch them..they must be able to grab food with the tentacles and eat it..i dont know really if all button polyps do this..the first pic is too blurry..cant tell..

Palys generally are larger and they have more of a feeding response than zoas.Both are super easy.Take a clearer pic of the first.Maybe its a Mejano anemone.

Back