New Coral Store

SeaBee

Ha Ha Thats Funny!
I have the inside on a new coral online store opening up in about two weeks. I will post up some pictures and their info as it becomes available. These guys are going to be giving up some great prices and deals on shipping and all kinds of stuff. They also have some cool corals, not just your everyday stuff.

Sounds great, is this a NJ based company?

Does the state really matter? But yes this is NJ based company, all aquacultured stuff or legally imported from reputable sources. They are going to get all thier paperwork in order and we are setting up the coral vats this week. I'm doing the plumbing, not a venture of my own. Or perhaps this could be a small world situation?

I go up to NJ every 1-2 months to visit my parents and friends. I was just wodering because I like visiting the stores while I'm up there.

Yes, it will be in Freehold, if you know the area. They are not doing a retail store so much, but Im sure they will have people in there browsing. Give me a heads up and I can schedule a "private" viewing for you. LOL.

537 west, I grew up in Millstone by the Jackson Outlets. My grandparents and a couple of my cousins live in Tinton Falls.

Back