New coral!!!

It is a Symphyllia Wilsoni, it is my b-day present from my GF... :) its pretty closed but its starting to open when I fed it.

IMG_2891.jpg

IMG_2898.jpg

IMG_2896.jpg

IMG_2894.jpg

Yeah she gives great presents!! You may remember last year was my upgrade from my 35g tank! Here are a few more, I am sure there will be a million pics in a min... but some with the MH off too.

IMG_2933.jpg

DSC_7710.jpg

IMG_2931.jpg

IMG_2944.jpg

IMG_2946.jpg

IMG_2939.jpg

Oh wow! STUNNING colors! I don't think I've ever seen one that amazing before!

That is why I picked it I had never seen one like it before!

That is one cool birthday gift...

Yeah I am pretty lucky! Her B-day was last week she got a lab grade microscope.

Nothing beats a nice brain for your birthday! Meaty brain corals are some of my favorites! Very nice pickup!

Yeah she keeps telling me mine is lacking maybe she is trying to tell me something?

WOW, that is awesome. I love the colors Darko. BTW, please tell your GF my B-day is in 2 weeks! LOL

I will let her know :)

That is a beautiful "show" piece. Happy B-day!

yes that is for sure front stage!!! that trumps anything I got by far!

WOW! What an amazing coral! The colors are amazing! You are very lucky! Like Fastrd400, my birthday is in 2 weeks as well! Let her know! :mrgreen:

It really opened nicely. Even prettier today. That's one of the nicest ones I have seen.

I actually have to move it tonight when its closed up, it got so bit it was touching the front glass!!

WOW! What an amazing coral! The colors are amazing! You are very lucky! Like Fastrd400, my birthday is in 2 weeks as well! Let her know! :mrgreen:

lol I will let her know! This is 2 years in a row I have got RAD presents!

That is beautiful. When is your birthday? Mine is tomorrow.

It was yesterday, it was a good day she took me to all of my favorite LFS and and let me pick that out, pretty sweet b-day if you ask me who needs a bar when you can go to the fish store :Cheers:

awesome you have a very nice girlfriend!

Yes she is a keeper,

Back