New Coral

madhattertcm

Reefing newb
Sorry for the cruddy image, but I saw this guy at the LFS and thought my girlfriend would love it :) It's just now starting to come out, but here it is. Any idea what exactly it is?

IMAG0110.jpg

Please dont take this the wrong way.....while you got lucky choosing an easy beginner coral. You should really do some research on care and habitat requirements for future purchases. And dont just take the word of the guy at the LFS. I've seen inexperienced impulse buys cause really big headaches down the road. Myself included!

+1 but good find also.
Please dont take this the wrong way.....while you got lucky choosing an easy beginner coral. You should really do some research on care and habitat requirements for future purchases. And dont just take the word of the guy at the LFS. I've seen inexperienced impulse buys cause really big headaches down the road. Myself included!

Oh ya my ex "surprised" me one day when I was at work...Came home and found a trigger fish in my tank...It ate like $300 worth of stuff before I could catch it. Killed every fish in the tank as well....But hey I was surprised...

Oh wow, am I a terrible person for laughing at that? lol

Totally sounds like something my wife would do, Ted. Although she's nervous as hell about this aquarium stuff so that would stop her.

I'm totally using this build as an example for my foray into the world of sump/skimmer/refugiums!

Back