New Corals In!

XxKnuckleheadxX

Reef enthusiast
new stuff in check it out! let me know if your interested in anything.. i havent added this stuff to my site yet. wanted to show here first for ya guys.
acanlord.jpg

cauliflowleather.jpg

derasclam2.jpg

derasaclam.jpg

greenwellso.jpg

greenyumas.jpg

greenzoos.jpg

zoarock.jpg

yumas.jpg

ultralobo.jpg

purpleplate.jpg

biff want some plates? :)
orangeplate.jpg

orangezoos.jpg

morezoos.jpg

Hehehe... I was just about to ask you to reserve those plate corals for me! Haha, they'd probably stand a better chance at surviving Fedex's "overnight" 5-day shipping than they would in my tank!!

That green and purple brain is a stud!! Unfortunately, I have to wait until next paycheck to order some stuff :(

Knucklehead,I will definitely,definitely check you out after my big tank switch over.Looks really good,the rics(or yumas?) and plates are calling my name.

I love all your zoanthids but don't want a whole colony. What are the odds I could get a little chunk of each one (green, orange, pink, yellow, whatever else you've got)?

biff most of the ones you see that dont have huge amounts of polyps are pretty small already. but i think i can manage to break off a little off each.

i do that on my website. if you interested in certain ones just ask me and ill give you a price on them. or pm me and do it.
but before i put them up on my website i wanted to give you guys first dibs if interested in anything.

Knucklehead, I'm going to move this thread to the Sponsor forum. That way you can post your corals for sale to your heart's content ;) BTW thanks for being a sponsor!

Back