New corals picked up today !

Lesely

Reefing newb
Hi Bought some new corals today. Thought I would share them.
Managed to get another red goni, supposed to be rare but I love them and grabbed him anyway. Makes 5 now, Hubby says we need to sell a couple. Over my dead body. lol Can anyone ID the last pic (pink one )
001.JPG
007.JPG
009.JPG
photo 2 (2).JPG

Nice pickups you must be in the right spot for those red goni that last one has insane color I'm not sure what it is but it's a beauty

Nice pickups you must be in the right spot for those red goni that last one has insane color I'm not sure what it is but it's a beauty
Believe me red gonis are very hard to get here, our local lfs has only seen 4 in 3 yrs so it was a very lucky pickup. The pink one is beautiful, but I am really unsure what it is ?

I just picked up a red goni frag today. Hopefully I'm as successful with it as you have been.
Ours love the sand to be stirred up every so often, and target feed 2 x a week with mysis/brine. likes meduim light and flow. Good luck would love to see a photo ?

will Australia has some of best coral reef in the world. and some of best coral to buy
. Lucky I guess. But. Overall I think reefing hobby here is in most cases a lot more expensive. Prices I see in US seem so much cheaper than here. Trade off I suppose we have nice but pay lots for it. Lol.

Back