New Design is Live

Ian

Reefing newb
Thanks to the feedback from the Blue test design, I've now rolled out a polished version as the default site design. :mrgreen:

There may be some bugs left in it, so if there are do let me know in this thread :)

The only problem I have found so far is the "thank you" mod which was installed, but I will work on fixing that over the next week. I'll also see if I can improve the chat software.

ian still no way of fixing the way it loads on smartphones? guessing thats something i will have to learn to just deal with now. I could get a couple pictures for you if that would help to understand what im talking about

Last edited:
Yep if you can get me a screenshot that would help - I recoded the way the top menu works in hoping it would fix that. I'll see what I can do :)

hey??? what happened to my POTM?

-Doc I do like the new colors. I would like to see more fish in the upper left corner, like a queen angel or a blue faced angel

-Doc

hey??? what happened to my POTM?

-Doc I do like the new colors. I would like to see more fish in the upper left corner, like a queen angel or a blue faced angel

-Doc
Don't worry, I'm adding it back :D I need to move some parts that were custom over manually (such as the post thanks hack and POTM) :)

Don't worry, I'm adding it back :D I need to move some parts that were custom over manually (such as the post thanks hack and POTM) :)

I would have "thanked" you, but I can't find the button (teasing!!!!!).

I do like the design. the all white background hurts the aging eyes a bit. what is the chance of adding a sand color or something for the background?

-Doc

oh one thing... what happened to what kind of tank everyone has that shows up at the bottom of each post? i liked that

me too. It helped me to be able to give better feedback. I forget with all the people posting who has what...except for those who have such ri-DONK-Ulously large tanks (ahem, Biff) who never let us forget it

-Doc

When I bring up the LR homepage... I wonder if it's necessary to have two log-in boxes? One is in the top right hand corner of the page and the other is slightly below it on the left side of the page. To me, this seems unnecessary.

there's not a place to upload pics. I have seached the user cp and everywhere. can we put a link somewhere to upload pic to gallery?

I love the design though! great job!

When I bring up the LR homepage... I wonder if it's necessary to have two log-in boxes? One is in the top right hand corner of the page and the other is slightly below it on the left side of the page. To me, this seems unnecessary.

There should only be one - so I'll try and fix it! :)

edit : Ah, I see where you mean now - I'm not sure how I can remove the homepage login on the left, but I'll see if it is possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back