New fish added..

zee119

Reefing newb
i just added a gold rim tang . he's about 3 inches in diameter,the lfs had him for 3 weeks. he looked in great shape not a single spot or torn fin .he cost 30 bucks i think it was a good deal. anyone else have one how do they usually do in the home reef?

Dude wheres the pics? What are his tank mates? From what Ive read(no personal experience) you just meet the bare minimum for tank size.

dude i just put him in the tank his mates are a coral beauty and some other small Pseudochromis, i'll get some pics in a few days after he settles in....

I'm have a Powder Brown(close enough).She is healthy and makes a good addition to a reef system.They will eat anything but make sure they get some seaweed/algae in there diet.I feed seaweed sheets three times a week for my tangs.I do like to add that they can be Ich magnets though.Keep stress and water quality high.

Nice well have to get together some time. PM me I know of a few local reef societies too if you arent familiar with the Upstate Reef Society

hey im just helping you out, the last thing im sure you want is to have someone say you killed there tang because i followed your advice

Back