New fish video

SSalty

Team Liquid Force
I recently purchase a black clownfish. I love this little guy, right after I added him to the tank, it was love at first sight when my percula clown laid eyes on him. My goal is to have a Percula Clown, a Black Clown, and a No-Stripe clown. Seriously, this is basically the only serious fish I want in my 55 gallon. The only other fish I plan on adding is a Watchman Goby, and a Lawnmore Blenny, and of course some different species of shrimp and an emerald crab. Anywase, here is a video of the two clowns. I found taking a video was easier than getting a decent pic. BTW, this is in my temporary tank.
Video of Clownfish - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thanks...

Yeah, he is definatly a conversation peice to people who are not into the hobby. They have never seen a black clown before.

So it is a good chance that they won't get along in the future?

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I had a false dottyback that I had to get rid of, he has always been a pain in the ass, always bullying around my fish. I seriously thought he was going to kill my black clown. So back to the LFS he went.

I would guess if there getting along now they'll be fine, but I wouldnt add anymore clowns to that tank. 3 clowns in a tank isnt good they will most likly fight and it will be even worse in such a small tank. It normally isnt a good idea to mix species but it looks like yours turned out fine.

yea i loved the video, black clowns are awesome. was that video from your QT tank? just curious bc i didnt see a substrate

Back