new fish

sure hope he is not as agressive as you say, I wish my boy James or david would have gave me a clue, Throw me a bone boys

I just hope I dont have to find out the hard way:shock:, Then go and have to tear my take apart to get him out:frustrat:

72 hours is more then enough time to treat any fish with copper, any more may cause kidney failure.

Clown tangs are one of the most active in the tang family, they swim constantly. Think of them as a marathon runner, they need to feed an active body to be healthy. The first hurdle you have is to find out what he will eat, once you establish that you can start to build into higher protein foods to keep him healthy and alive. With any luck you will get him to eat calurpa, once he eats this his natural food source, get him eating mysis with spectrum pellets mixed in, once he starts eating this you should be home free...

Good luck! Keep in mind athletes need to eat alot.. ;)

Well good news peeps, I feed mystic and she ate some seaweed sheet so thats good news. I will keep all posted. She is very active. I will try some calupra winy if I have any problums i will pm you

Why not compromise and call her "Ralph-alina"...unless there is in fact a "little fin in the middle" as David suggests...then you can just call him "Myst", that way #1 can have his fantasy of Rebecca Romain (spell check?) being trapped in his tank, and Myst could still be a guy's name...a douche of a man, but still potentially a guy's name

:12: :mrgreen:

Myst could additionally suggest that its a mystery if its a guy or a girl.

If its a mystery then it must be a "little fin":mrgreen:

By the way #1, the size of your Tang's fin is in no way a knock at your manhood, as we all know it's not the size of your power head but the gph that it puts out? :12: ...not the size of your tank but how big your mushroom grows? ...not the lenght of your light, but how many lumens it produces? :shock: ...I give up :frustrat:

#2 seems happy enough, no need to compensate by naming your fish after my stage name :mrgreen:

Kid your way to funny. :bowdown:But you must be looking thru my window at night to know so much about me:hernoseen:mrgreen:

Kid your way to funny. :bowdown:But you must be looking thru my window at night to know so much about me:hernoseen:mrgreen:

Hell no! ...it's way too cold to stay there ALL night, I just set up the webcam and left after about 20 minutes...the red light didn't keep you up did it? :mrgreen:

No it didnt but your creditcard was declined:frustrat: so your not allowed to watch anymore unless i receive payment in advance. my unique skills arnt cheap you know:shock:

Back