New Fish

PRC

Stop Quoting Me!
As you guys know I pulled the ol' Vanderbilt Chromis out of the tank the other day. I threw him into my QT until I had time to take him back. I got his replacements..

Midas Blenny about 5" long. he's pretty cool.
Blue Throated Trigger 6" long.

They're both doing really well and are eating. I had read alot about these guys on the forums. Here are my bad pics as usual. Everyone seems to be getting along. I figured the fish would kinda freak out when I introduced the Trigger, but they didn't care. He mostly hangs out by hmself, he'll race theyellow tang back and forth once or twice, but generally does his own thing. The Blenny found a nice little place in the rock to cal home, but he'll get right in the mix when I drop some food in there.

Attachments

• trigger2.jpg
    trigger2.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 224
  • trigger.jpg
    trigger.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 209
  • midas.jpg
    midas.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 204
so are the blues reef safe?

Yeah, and there's one or two others that are "with Caution". But the blue throats are reef safe, non agressive. And like Biff said, he does have a pretty neat personality, just laid back.

I've already fed him krill using my long coral tongs.. It's weird because if you touch him with the tongs he doesn't swim away like other fish, he'll just stay there. And their eyes look almost human.

Last edited:
Back