new frag of zoas

RigoSharon

LIVING REEFS INTERN
here are some pics of some new frags i found.. hope you like them guys...
DSC02698.JPG

heres a small one
DSC02703.JPG

heres a full shoot
DSC02700.JPG

heres a pic of my hermit with zoas in his back..hes the big show!!
DSC02699.JPG

thanks!!!

Move over Rigo I'm coming to live over there.LOL Your tank looks so good. Are those the zoa's you took a pic of the other day? Whats the wavy thing next to the condy anemone in the bottom pic?

yes those are the frag i posted a pic before...the waving thing is a feder duster...the other frag in front of the condy is a yellow hard coral..cousin of the fire coral...easy to care...and sure bobby your invited here anytime!!!

Wow those are lime green!!!! I love them!!! Dang yote we got to get together and head on down there. Yea like John said You need a bigger tank to fill up with even more beautiful animals.

yote said:
Bobby,You on your way yet?,lol
Rigo,,When you run out of room,Just start sending em this way.Your tank looks awesome.
lets find out about how much is shipping...ill gladly send some without cost...just the shipping charges...Us postal service is near my house ..my mom has connnections there ill find out and keep you updated:Cheers:

i went to the postal service...is a bit expensive for shipping to the states..and theres some permits that i need too....but theres another way..come visit..you can take them in a small hand cooler .. as a hand bag in the plane..so you will have some cool vacations, and take some cool frags for free!!!.. ;-)

Back