New friend....

looks good. Bob is way better. in sure he will love it if you splashed a couple drops of garlic in the frozen food. and im sure he would slam down Sallys frozen angel and butterfly diet

Hey Mik...If you are talking about a half circle like thing on his side, it is totally normal...Mine has one too... It will go away as he grows...

Gonna try some of that tomorrow... Pick it up when I am out and about, found a new LFS, gonna go check-em out..
its great. they love it. If Bob is even like jack in the least bit he will wolf it down too. he sucks it down like crazy. and be sure to hook Bob up with green seaweed from time to time. if you dont already have it pick up those seaweed clips and some seaweed and hook him up. my koran angel loves it too.... but hes gotta wait for jack to get his first or itll spell trouble

Oh ya, I seen that stuff.. Will get some tomorrow.. How much do I give em? Or just let the sheet hang till its gone?

Nice coral beauty Mik and nice pic of your tang Red.

I had to glue a veggie clip to a mag float,I hate it when those things fall off and get lost behind a rock.I've notice my tangs like the brown as well as the green seaweed.

FOWLR? look. If you are going FOWLR, there is no reason for you not to have an angel - a real one - a Pomacanthus angelfish. You have a 125, USE IT. That coral beauty is pretty, but...have you seen a queen? have you looked at the emperor, Koran, French, Blue-face? c'mon now. that is why FOWLR tanks exist. Take the plunge - research a big angel.

-Doc

I had to glue a veggie clip to a mag float,I hate it when those things fall off and get lost behind a rock.I've notice my tangs like the brown as well as the green seaweed.

That's a fantastic idea! I can't tell you HOW MANY damn clips I've lost in my tank now! I think I'm up to four. I can see two of them, but they are in such hard to reach places I've said "Eff it".

FOWLR? look. If you are going FOWLR, there is no reason for you not to have an angel - a real one - a Pomacanthus angelfish. You have a 125, USE IT. That coral beauty is pretty, but...have you seen a queen? have you looked at the emperor, Koran, French, Blue-face? c'mon now. that is why FOWLR tanks exist. Take the plunge - research a big angel.

OMG my LFS had three GIANT queen angels today! I took a picture on my phone and sent it to Redline. They were AMAZING, but one of those guys would tear my tank up so fast...

Yes,see my veggie clip

2108199.jpg

they are MAGNIFICENT fish. Queens are just not to be kept with any corals. They do tend to eat all of them.

I threaded my seaweed clip with fishing line and tied it to my return hose in my tank and drop it in to feed and pull it out when I am done. I haven't lost one in years

-Doc

Back