New friend....

I wish i had a dslr :cry: my roommate has one and all it does is sit around and collect dust! he makes expensive impulse buys on things he never uses. its sad cuz im stuck with a damn 5mp sony. oh well i do have a canon GL1 so i cant complain too much. still need to log footage so I can make some good edits.

I agree with REDLINE, you need a big angel in that tank. Have you thought about a blue angel or queen? French angels are truly magnificent when they are adults. Majestic angels are SO pretty and don't get too big or aggressive. Blue Ring angels are aggressive but are so unique they are breath-taking as adults as well. King angels (passar angels) are not widly done in tanks either but are very pretty.

Do some homework about Pomacanthus and Holacanthus angelfish and see what you think

-Doc

you can pull it off in the 180. No Sohal though if you do. You have to choose. Get a Juvi tho

-Doc

yeah im not sure...... i dont think im going to do it, because in the future i may get rid of the angel. i dont want to freak you out, but I really want an sps reef. its not a for sure thing, but if i do it it probably wont be for years

i want one too, but i want a butterfly that is not interested in leathers. not a copperband tho

-Doc

OK Hi-jack coming, I just ordered a raccoon butterfly, should be here in a few days. Jhnrb (john isn' it?) howz about some new pics of your beautiful tank???

-Doc

it arrived dead to the LFS. I changed my mind and went with some more not so common angelfish for the 125. I may still add a raccoon if I can get one that lives. they are one of my favorite butterfly fish. Sorry to disappoint you

-Doc

Cool fish. I have one, too. I just set up my 210 the Friday after Christmas. Mine has purple lips! My mom calls him the lipstick fish. He's eats like a pig also.

Back