New Girl on the Reef

Julia

Reefing newb
Howdy

I'm really happ to have found this forum. I have had tropical fish in the past - my favourite was my Southern American Puffer (Pippin - RIP little fella) but I've always wanted a Marine Tank. Money and confidence has always stopped me. Money is still a factor and I know that is essential for Marine Aquatics but all the more important that I learn lots and know what I buy is worth it and the right thing.

I'm looking at getting a 28 US Gallon Nano CF Quad tank - I'm particularly interested in having corals and a few select fish.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and reading your advice. :bounce:: stay happy:bounce:

Julia

Welcome to the site. Suggest you start out with a fish only tank and then work your way up to corals.

If have more time than money you can save a lot of money by consulting the many do-it-yourself (DIY) articles on the internet some of which are right here on LR. Its really amazing what hobbyists have done without spending tons of money on expensive equipment.

Thanks Sen5241b! I'm excited but not impulsive if that makes sense. I'm doing a lot of reading and totally enjoying it. Also love reading everyones experiences.

are some fish better to start with - is there some that are compatible hat you could recommend x

Back