New Girl

#48Fan

Reefing newb
Hi everyone! Just thought I would pop into this site and check things out. Looking to possibly become a salt water fish enthusiast. Hoping to get some good information and insite on this hobby. I have always liked salt water aquariums and have dreamed on having one of my own but money was always tight. Now I have that little :twocents: jingling in my pocket and what better way to start up a small aquarium and see how it goes from there. From what I have seen searching through this site there is alot of good useful and helpful information. I am however quite interested in building my own tank and have found alot of useful information in your forums - I think this just may be a great hobby for me.

Pamela:whoopee!:

Now I have that little :twocents: jingling in my pocket and what better way to start up a small aquarium and see how it goes from there.

Pamela:whoopee!:

Start a reef aquarium and you won't have :twocents: to rub together!! :mrgreen: These damn things are expensive...... :grumble:

Welcome to the site. Glad to have you! :Cheers:

Hi!!! Welcome - glad that you reading around before starting up, your tank creation will go much smoother with the knowledge :)

:bowdown: I congratulate you by being smarter than me when I was first starting (not a tough accomplishment, but an accomplishment nonetheless) and actually reading up on the hobby before you even got the tank. All I remembered looking up was how much and what fish were compatible :frustrat:

welcome in. Dont start with two small of a tank. Smaller tanks are harder to be successful with. Around 50 gallons would be a good one to start with. However any tank is better then no tank. Dont hesitate to ask questions we are all here to help. :D

Welcome to the Reef! Like Ted mentioned I wouldn't start with a tank that's too small. You'll limit yourself to certain fish. Are you interested in a reef tank or a fish only? :D

Back