new guy

acer

Reefing newb
Hello- just taking the time to say "hello" . Have been on Reef central, and other sites for years, but expanding my horizons so I am new to this site. Have been into aquariums for most my life , but switched to salt about 15 years ago and a coral reef setup about 3 years ago. Current system(s) are a 90 mixed reef ( up and running for 2.5 years) with a 29 refugium ,440 watt vho, G3 skimmer with a modified needle-wheel Sedra5000, quiet one 6000 return pump split with a SQWD, and a few small powerheads for internal flow. 2nd system is about 18 months old = Mixed reef as well that is a 65 acrylic hex tank with a 29 refugium, 250 DE pendent light, remora pro skimmer and a mag 7 return pump split by a Sqwd. Both systems have some SPS,LPS and softies. The Hex tank which is located in my office waiting room does have a small Clam, green bubble tip anemone, along with xenia and a few fish all of which my patients love to watch. At the present time I have no real issues or problems with either system - I know enjoy it while it lasts. Well - I hope to get to know some of you and learn alot on the site. Thanks

Ted

Hi and welcome to the Reef.I think you'll find that the folks on this forum to be the greatest bunch there is.
And remember the pictures.

yote said:
Hi and welcome to the Reef.I think you'll find that the folks on this forum to be the greatest bunch there is.
And remember the pictures.

Is there a gas leak in your house today Yote?

LMAO,Nope Ad,no gas leak here at the house.BUT have been fixing PVC air lines at work though.MAN I love the smell of that glue.

PIC's huh?? I do have them but posting them is another story- I am reasonably "challenged " in the computer/tech areas. I have begun a "Photoshop" area, but haven't spent the time to finish downloading my digital pic to it and to figure out what to do next. Being a small business owner ( chiropractor) and a father of three kids under 12 - I am unsure when I will have the time to learn the digital picture tech stuff. Buy the time I get to it I may have to ask my kids how to do it. Wow - that makes me sound old.

Back