New Gyer unpacked tonight !!

No not mad at all. Just the thought of beating a dead horse came across my mind for a moment. Just interested in folks who spend their whole life on a hobby or work or anything. Being so consumed by an individual thing, to me, would get old. Just amazed how folks get in anything balls deep. Their whole life is consumed by........ nothing. What's new tomorrow for the fad?
First time poster, long time lurker. I am glad to see you are a fan of ET too. Loving your avatar :D

There have already been issues with the gyre...some people are getting a little red light and the gyre either won't work or won't do the reverse mode

Any new product will have to work out a few bugs, This one does show a heck of a lot of potential though and at the price point plus only needing one has raised my eyebrows

I agree but 300 is still pretty pricey...plus only being able to place it on one wall might pose problems with LPS and high flow areas

I have mostly lps and few sps no problems so far. Pulsing mode gives you good back & forth sway I did put a video up entitled " maxspect gyer on 240g". You will see the movement generated.

Back