New Hollywood Stunner Chalice, Doin Good.

Ulta

REEFER
Ok so my Hollywood Stunner was one of the main coral frags that I wanted in my tank b/c I like it and I want it to do well. Well needless to say I did not notice how rough of shape it was in when I bought it. I didn't even notice the brown dead spot in the lower right side of it :(

But I am proud to say that after 19 days in my tank I think that it is coming around nicely! Can't wait till it gets bigger! But it looks like its starting to grow! :bounce:

The Dead section looks to be healing up and the edges are getting white-ish, I'm pretty sure that means its starting to grow! :)

I want to start target feeding it. I got some Phytoplankton juice that I'm gonna start squirting on it at night when its feeding tentacles are out. Any1 have a better way they think would work?

Anyways heres the Pic:
19DaysChalice.jpg

You should feed it a meaty food like shrimp. Phyto is more for filter feeders like sponges and clams.

Thanks a ton! I actually tried this tonight. I thawed out some of my frozen brine shrimp, sucked it up with the baster and managed to get a couple of pieces to sit on top of the chalice...

It wasn't long b4 I noticed one piece getting sucked in to one eye and another getting sucked into another eye! I'm pretty stoked about that! This is good stuff I hope to start really seeing some progress from it :mrgreen:

Thanks!

Back