NEW LED Fixtures Design with Powerful 3 & 6 Watt Bulb Dimmable International Voltage

AquatopLED

Reefing newb
Aquatop LED have had tremendous success with the new evolution of lighting for reef aquarium and received great reviews from many coral propagation farms all over the World. Now these LED lights are our 3rd and best ever slim line design using hundreds of powerful 3 & 6 watt LED chips driven by dimming capable drivers with build in convex lens using 120 degree spread to achieve the maximum spread in our lighting industry.

Not only are LED brighter, more efficient and last longer (50,000+hrs) than any other conventional lighting, they will pay for themselves over one summer on most reef aquarium. 90% of their saving comes from their cool running feature that does not emit heat into the aquarium water and trigger the chiller! This alone will reduce the power consumption of most reef aquarium. Estimated to 20 years of use without bulb replacement and lower power consumption, LED is known to revolutionize the lighting industry. These 3 & 6 watt chip are the only ones powerful enough to grow SPS and Tridacna Clams! Nothing can compare to the Sun shinning on the coral reef but LED comes very close only second after Plasma (see more on Plasma lighting at Aquatop LED).

Other features that we have added to our Aquarium LED are dual control for blue (actinic) and daylight (12,000 kelvin), dimming capable driver for sunrise/ sunset, and slim line fixture offers an aesthetic look to your aquarium set up all for the lowest price in the LED industry and offering the longest 3 years warranties against defects. We manufacture LED not only for Aquarium but for Hydroponics, Home, Warehouse, Offices, Stadium, and all other application where lighting is needed, passing on saving to users by mass production.

We also are the 1st commercial manufacture for Plasma Lighting with our "Sun on Earth" LEP LIFI fixture. Plasma are the next generation to lighting with the highest lux per watt.

Please give me a call for any questions, we will try our very best to meet your need 1-408-657-3332

Attachments

• LED with Water shimmer opacity.jpg
    LED with Water shimmer opacity.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 593
  • Plasma with Water shimmer opacity.jpg
    Plasma with Water shimmer opacity.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 537
  • 200w-aquarium-reef-led-light.jpg
    200w-aquarium-reef-led-light.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 648
  • 50w-01.jpg
    50w-01.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 694
Re: NEW LED Fixtures Design with Powerful 3 & 6 Watt Bulb Dimmable International Volt

I am in the East Bay and would be interested in checking these out some time.

Re: NEW LED Fixtures Design with Powerful 3 & 6 Watt Bulb Dimmable International Volt

Sure, give me a call/text before coming. 408-657-3332. I have them running on my show reef tank.

I am in the East Bay and would be interested in checking these out some time.

Let me know how they are I need some led's....soon!

I'm im central illinois... Shipping?

Please see their review on ebay item number 150605696191 positive feedback in profile from many buyers already. 5% cheaper than ebay on Aquatop USA. Shipping is $10 for 1 to 5 units flat rate from website.

Back