p7180171.jpg

p7180172.jpg

p7180173.jpg

p7180174.jpg

p7180180.jpg

p7180182k.jpg

The candy canes are opening up a little bit more now what do youll think

Last edited by a moderator:
They look great,low to low/moderate flow and placement depends on what lighting you have.I see right now you have them on the sandbed.

Welcome!What lighting do you have including watts?

My biocube has the stock 1 Coralife 10,000K 36Watt Compact Fluorescent lamp, 1 Coralife Actinic 36Watt Compact Fluorescent

Lol thank for everyones encouragement, guess im just being a worry wart since this is my first coral that can be difficult lol.

Ive always loved the hamers coral and I have no LFS that keeps them so when I saw one out of town I knew that I had to get it lol.

Few Question though

How fast do Candy Cane and Hammers Grow?

Hmmm I have been feeding them this

Zooplex Aquarium Invert Food: ZooPlex Invertebrate Foods

I dont know if the hammers have been accepting it but any time I see that the candycane has the feeder stinger(im guessing that what they are) at nightime I take my syringe and squirt some its way.

It seems everyday the feeders are coming out more. The first day I had them all candys were closed. Next the biggest let them out just a bit. and kept going till this morning where they were out about 1/4 inch. So guess my water is good right?

You should feed your corals something bigger. Most of the ones that feed won't eat what you are using.

Try squirting mysis shrimp at their tentacles with a turkey baster.

Back