New Maxspect LED lighting system

mtlreeffreak

Reefing newb
Used for 20 min everything works.
Going a different route.

paid 2599.00
asking 2100$ OBO

comes with Controller and 5 panels all mounting brackets.

sorry for crappy iphone pics

What's the coverage on them. I need something for my 45g cube......I'll wait it out if I can't find a deal.... I need light for a mantis tank that only holds softies like zoo's,mushrooms...24x24....

Thats what I thought.....if you want to throw me an offer on 2 w/o controller I'd consider it....GL on the sale tho. I've heard nothing but good things about those LEDs...

Do you still have all 5 lights? Putting up a 450 gal system and although I have Maxpect G2's for my 165 (which I could add to and use) I would rather have new ones for the 450. Let me know

Got your PM but it will not let me reply because I only have 1 post so far. But...here is my reply

Will find out if 5 will be enogh for a 96 x 36W x 30H. Why are you selling them? I see from your posts that you only used them for 20 minutes and then went another way. You're right it is a busy time of year. I will research tomorrow to see if 5 will be enough. I"ll be back in touch soon. Thanks

Shoot me a PM with your email since I can't PM. What would you estimate shipping to be to the States? OR what did the package weigh and measure?

Tank that back I need to have 10 posts not 5. Give me a minute. Don't want to put my email out for all to see

Back