New Moderator!

Bifferwine

I am a girl
Sorry guys. It's true. I've officially gone over to the "dark side" now. My first line of business will be to perma-ban Rigo, Dr. Marco and Jhnrb for having such awesome systems that make the rest of us look like total wannabes!!! See ya, boys!

Just kidding.

I'm 5'7", 120 lbs, red hair, green eyes. I like ethnic foods such as Thai, Indian and Ethiopian. I like rollercoasters. I like scuba diving. I like looking at the lights of the city from the top of a mountain and long romantic walks on the beach. Oops, wrong forum ;).

Anyways, that's about it I think. My two dead diamond gobies are like, "What schmuck decided SHE knew enough about fish to become a moderator?!?!" Yeah, who's laughing now, Tard and Retard?!?!

Last edited:
congrats. I heard its cause your white.... but that might be the hype out there that isn't true.... also props in hitting 3000 posts yesterday! NWKRC WOOT!

north west killer reefs crew! being in OC I suppose we could stretch the boundaries a bit like we have with biff and let you into out super awesome crew. please don't confuse us with chatt town :)

We are all in trouble now. She's gonna release Hasselhoffs on us again. Great.

J/K Good luck, I think you'll need it. Being the BFF, do I get special treatment? ;)

We are all in trouble now. She's gonna release Hasselhoffs on us again. Great.

J/K Good luck, I think you'll need it. Being the BFF, do I get special treatment? ;)
please no hasselhoffs..i beg you..probably she will put the one with the baywatch baithing suit on the openning LR picture!!..mr Ian , keep an eye on that!!

You know, I hadn't thought of that, but thanks for the reminder! Screw Freak's "sexy shrimp", this is all KINDS of sexy! I do think that this should be the opening pic:

hasselhoff3.jpg

And Mator, you do get special treatment. You get to STILL be my BFF even though I've got all sorts of new powers and titles and crap. See? I'm still keeping it real with the "little people"! :p

And Freak, according to Ian, I get to move, delete and close threads and make sure no one is doing or saying anything inappropriate. Except for Hawks' tube sock picture. Which was highly inappropriate. But nice enough to look at that I'll leave it up ;)

Back