New Moderator!

Oh and Hawks, you don't have my address. I'm safe from you. And if you did get my address from Redline or Mator and you tried to google earth my house, you won't find it, it's mis-mapped, thank god! :D.

ah yes tube sock never gets old.

and google earth sucks we will mob straight down there and jam bacon and BBQ pork sandwiches in your mouth

And Freak, according to Ian, I get to move, delete and close threads and make sure no one is doing or saying anything inappropriate. Except for Hawks' tube sock picture. Which was highly inappropriate. But nice enough to look at that I'll leave it up ;)

Doing or saying anything inappropiate?....What about you!Who's going to mod ur' ass.

This is what I remembered about Baywatch(Looky Biff cleavage!)
Who like to take a bet she deletes this.

baywatch_1024x768.jpg

The only reason I'd delete that is because it makes me feel bad about my own less-than-ample chest :cry:. Oh well, at least I don't have hepatitis :D.

And I never say anything inappropriate. I'm always well-behaved ;).

The only reason I'd delete that is because it makes me feel bad about my own less-than-ample chest :cry:. Oh well, at least I don't have hepatitis :D.

And I never say anything inappropriate. I'm always well-behaved ;).

My GF right now has absolutly no chest..... i freaking dig it! Then again im not the kind of guy that gets all hot and bothered over "perfect women" they just dont do it for me! I also like chicks with glasses, sometimes braces, freckles, tattooed, pierced, crazy colored hair ect:bounce: NO BLONDS!

congrats biff. now who is gonna be your mod? Oh ya and dont ban someone thinking its funny! Its really hard to fix it back! :mrgreen:

congrats Sarah. You deserve it. You have a vast knowledge and are willing to share with everyone. LR will be a better place with you in charge. I am in the process of sending you all my corals, since I hate everything in my tank right now. Don't worry, you won't have to "perma-ban" me, although I thank you for the compliment. Best of luck to you.

-Dr Marco :sfish:

Back