New Moderator!

how many years will go by before one of your best friends has a boy and not a girl. haha. things had been going great for about 6 weeks and ok for months before that the out of nowhere for no reason all hell exploded again today :( it sucks

that sounds exactly like my ex-wife. you never know what to expect from her. it's been six years and she still digs up shit for no reason.

WOW! So what was this thread about? Maybe we should start a forrum on here that Dr. Marco can Moderate! :mrgreen: I have been having a rough time with a toddler and a new baby, But after reading this im feeling pretty good about life!

ironman, it allows me to enjoy every second of my son. when he is difficult it is still amazing. its so much easier with him than dealing with her. he is so fun :)

fishbait, it seems like we are in the same crew. you 2 split custody too?

thanks biff. yeah no way I wanna deal with that 24/7. that was my meeting I had to do on my day off. just want sure if I wanted to openly tell you I was going to see a doc :) though I might have already have I don't remember

I figured it was some sort of a doctor's appointment. At least that's what it sounded like to me. No big deal -- I've told you that I was seeing a therapist for my issues.

unfortunatly she has sole custody. and here in the deep south it's very hard to prove a mother unfit. even when she gets fired from work for testing positive for meth, here whole families is in jail for it, and she shacks up with a different dope head with a string of felonies every month. hell, i can't even get a lawyer to take my case. my daughter even tested positive for meth when she was three! i had a hair folical test done, the most reliable availible. and all i got to hear is that their is no way to prove that she got into that at her mothers house!
so yea, i can feel for you with the baby mamma drama. if it isn't for the fact that i'm re-married, and have two more children, then i would have allready went postal on several people. it's the only thing that has stopped me.
my daughter is now 8 years old. so maybe before long she can decide if she want's to live with me. i would love to get her out of all that.

Im begining to wander if ive been on the right forrums for all this time? Is this about reefs or reefers? there is a awful lot of therapy in this thread! I hope your reef tanks will eventually relieve some stress for you guys.

feel free to ask questions as they arise. Maybe I will re-think seeking clients here.j/k....sounds like you all need a helping hand. I don't know if a forum would be a good idea, but if things really suck, PM me and I can drop a hint or two. I am not opposed to it. What is the point of knowing a therapist if you can't ask a question or two.

-Dr Marco :sfish:

Back