New Moderator

Thank you! I have such great plans for it! Its going to take me awhile to complete, but when its done i think it will be an excellent resource for member and people who are just googling stuff!

images
HANNAH:bounce::^::bounce::^:

get rid of her she is stupid
has no idea of what she is doing and can piss people off in 2 mins flat

Excuse me but, you have only been on the site for 24 hours, i dont think you have the right to even ask for this. Im not going to ban you immediately, but i suggest you change your attitude. You dont have to like, you can keep hating me, but you need to stop this childishness.

It's not just that you're new here, but where do you go off posting something like this in this thread? I read your posts on here, and have not seen her do any personal attack on you. Unless you are an ex reefer who got embarrassed and decided to log on as someone else and attack her. I'm sure the mods will be looking into your IP.

It's not just that you're new here, but where do you go off posting something like this in this thread? I read your posts on here, and have not seen her do any personal attack on you. Unless you are an ex reefer who got embarrassed and decided to log on as someone else and attack her. I'm sure the mods will be looking into your IP.
+1 :mrgreen:

Hi, I see that you are new here.

I think it would benefit you to start by reading this thread:
https://www.livingreefs.com/ways-handle-forum-problems-t26050.html

I don't care who you are, where you are from, what you did (or if you are a Backstreet Boy) but this was uncalled for and you have been warned. Feel free to leave the site anytime if you don't like it. I'm sure there are plenty of other forums that would love to be graced by your charming presence.

Last edited:

+2.
He has a 448 Gallon tank??? *Coughs up a lung* WTF?!?!?
Me no likey people like this... :mrgreen:

Back